Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SOTW Sketch #26a & #26b along with a Sketch Challenge

For this week's I decided to do a two page LO.

Sketch #26a & #26b:


My Examples:


Now I know you are probably saying to yourself, "I could NEVER cut my picture in half!" and before I learned the secret I would have agreed with you. The secret is to copy the picture first. I'd be scared out of my head to cut up an original, because if you mess up, that's it! So print doubles or get the original copied before attempting a split picture layout. And you'll have a fantastic 2 pager in no time!
____________________________________________________________________
Ready for Another Challenge?

Here is this week's challenge at the Scrap-n-Such forum. Winner will receive a $10 gift card to the SNS store. You must be a registered member to enter your project.

Build a Page & Card Challenge

Page Instructions: Build a page using the following items with any of these Sketches #21, #22, #23, #24, #25 or #26a or #26b (I have numbered the last couple of sketches so I can start keeping track!) :

Materials:
2-3 Different pp
Photos corners or some way that corners your photo or LO
Buttons/Flowers
Ribbon
Chipboard

Card Instructions: Make a card using the scraps from the LO above & the following items:

Materials:
Scraps from above
Bling
Chipboard
Stamped Image

As with the last challenge, you have until Sunday, Oct 26th at midnight your time to complete this challenge. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects