Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Introducting the New SNS Design Team

Hello everyone, I am so excited to introduce you to Scraps-n-such's new design team! I have been scrapping and chatting with these talented ladies for about two years. And it's time to show off their fabulous talents! First, we have two weekly designers, Gina Jimenez & Patricia Bishop.

I met Gina at SNS about two years ago and let me tell you there is no greater friend if you ever need to talk. Gina is a very fun loving down-to-earth lady who loves to laugh and have a good time. She has been scrapping for about 10 years and always seems to amaze me with her ideas! You can see her blog here. Here is Gina's bio:

I am married to Louie. We have no skin children, just 1 furkid (American Eskimo Dog) named Gigi. I'm a Close To My Heart Rep and I love stamp art and cardmaking too. For fun, I work as an Office Manager for a Chiropactor in Central LV! Since moving to Las Vegas I have met a lot of cool people, great friends and colleagues who I am very lucky to have show me the ropes. The very 1st month I started, I ran into a Childhood friend, Edith! Wow! Talk about 2 small town/city girls in the same place sooo soon! Turns out she also grew up with my husband! It's a small world all right!



Our second weekly designer is Patricia Bishop. A wonderful lady I had the pleasure of meeting at the ScrapAttack forum. Pat contacted me because she wanted to use one of my sketches at a forum that she frequents called ScrappinMojo. Of course I said yes! She is a very talented scrapper and I love reading her blog and seeing all her wonderful layouts and adorable grandchildren! You can find her at A Scrappin' Nana. Here is Pat's bio:


I am a woman who lives day to day with hopes and dreams. I have seen good times and I have also experienced bad times. We all have life lessons we need to learn and I hope to learn my lessons well. I started to scrapbook 6 years ago, when our first grandchild was born. But, then as I really got into this craft, I found it is just more than saving photos and making pretty pages, this is our lives, our history and our moments, the good and the bad. And it is documented for the future generations to see & feel what are lives were like.

So these are our new weekly designers. Later this week I will be intoducing the four monthly designers. And next Tuesday (11/11/08) will be the BIG REVEAL, so make sure to check back! I will be posting the sketch with 4 examples from these talented ladies!!

No comments:

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects