Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sketch #28 with Examples from SNS Sketch Design Team

The moment everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived!! I am so excited to be showing these gorgeous pages! So with no further ado, I give you the Scraps-n-Such Sketch Design Team BIG Reveal.

The Sketch


Gina's Example

Pat's Example

Michele's Example

Heather's 2 Page Example


Bethy's Example


My Example

5 comments:

Pat said...

Great sketch Jess! And everyone did a fabulous job!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Love the sketch Jessica, and gorgeous work from your DT! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun Jessica I love your sketches. I am so proud of you and I am so greatful and honored you're doing this on Scraps-n-Such.

Larajc said...

Great sketch, and love your layouts and the others' posted too, Jessica.

Jeanyjo said...

Awesome Sketch Love all the LO's too

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects