Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sketch of the Week Sketch #32

I apologize for keeping you all waiting but this has been one crazy week for me! A couple of weeks ago I had a major Black Friday sale at MySwisa.com and I have been overwhelmed with orders! But I have got everything squared away and caught up now and I am ready to get this sketch out!

BTW, this will be the last sketch this year until after the New Year cause I need a break and still have tons of Christmas presents to make! I promise to come back in the New Year with some amazing new scrapbook sketches and maybe even a few card sketches as well. So with no more waiting here is this week's 2 photo scrapbook sketch.

The Sketch #32


Pat's Example Trimming the Tree
I love how she used the Christmas tree instead of the word tree. And those ornaments she are so cute and her granddaughter is just precious!
Gina's Example Just Married
In my opinion if you could only have one page that would portray the entire wedding, this page would be it! Gina really captured the day!

Heather's 2 Page Example Eagles/Live Out Loud
I love that Heather used the actual ticket stubs on her page and those colors she chose really make her pics pop off the page. And the flourishes behind the Live Out Loud title ROCK!

My Example Freaky Frank
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects