Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is so close I can taste the eggnog

Only 4 days left until Christmas. Have you finished your Christmas shopping? I have, well almost, hubby still needs to buy a couple of gifts for his grandpas but other than that, I'm finished shopping. Now to get the baking done! That's what I plan on doing monday and tuesday. I'm going to make some really cute boxes or bags and fill them with sweet treats, I think I need to make about 18 of them.

Since I won't be posting anymore sketches until after the New Year, I have a couple of contests I found for you to enter. If you love cosmo cricket stuff, go over to the Life as Lou blog and check it out. While you're there make sure to check out some of her amazing work, she has some beautiful LOs, albums, and very cute explosion boxes.

Also checkout Serendipity Scrapbooks, starting Jan 1st they will be holding a Winter Sketchfest Contest. I am so excited, I will be designing some of the sketches for this month long contest. So get your scrappy supplies ready to create a new level of masterpieces. Be sure to register at Serendipity Scrapbooks and maybe you can be crowned the Sketchfest Princess and receive a fabulous prize.

Make sure to check back here and at Scraps-n-such the first week of January for the brand new scrapbook sketch of the week. I have some great ideas in store for you for the new year. I also have some great prizes I will be giving away. Until then, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Hi! My name is Aymee! I found your blog while I was blog hoppin! I absolutely LOVE all of your beautiful sketches! As a matter of fact, I am using one of them for a sketch contest on the message board I am the site coordinator on called Just Scrappin'. I hope you don't mind. I gave you full credit and listed the link to your blog. So maybe alot more will come and check out your wonderful sketches! Also, I nominated you for a blog award since your's is a fabulous new place I like to look! You can read more about it at my blog! God bless!

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects