Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas, New Years, and more

Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged but I'm back now. Christmas was happy & jolly, I got tons of new scrappy toys to play with and a few gift cards that I've already spent on more scrappy stuff! So I am ready to play again. It feels like I haven't scrapped in months even though it's only been a few weeks!

Here are a few of the new scrappy toys I got from hubby:
Paper Storage Cart/Cubes




he said "I was a REALLY good girl this year." And he expects me to use these toys and make some super great projects! Gotta love a supportive husband!

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot! Here are the pictures of our Snowman. We built this little guy the night it snowed back in December, I don't remember which day it was but I do know it was a really long time since it had last snowed in Houston! And of course, since we are in Houston, Go Astros! (Isn't that little hat the cutest, they serve icecream in them at the baseball stadium. BTW, we made him on our third floor balcony with the snow that had accumalated. I think he measured 16" tall! The tall pile beside him is supposed to be a Christmas Tree! LOL
For New Years we stayed home and sat on our balcony for a great fireworks show across the lake. We made it way past midnight! We had a few shots throughout the night and watched a movie and just enjoyed each other's company. Here's a short video of the firworks:

I think I pretty much caught you up I don't want to make this post any longer so I'll start another one to show & tell you about the News Years Crop! And get ready for the sketches to start back up!

No comments:

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects