Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where is all the scrapping time?

Why is it that work & life always seem to cut into valuable scrapping time? For the past month, it seems like I've had about 15 mins to scrap! But I was able to accomplish something special!



During the month of October, I have been invited to design a sketch duet for the Scrapbookers' Clubhouse. I will be making one scrapbook sketch and one card sketch that will be available in the October kit. Check out the Scrapbookers' Clubhouse or drop by the forum for more information.



And if you haven't seen Gabrielle Pollacco's amazing scrapbook work over at Such a Pretty Mess, then you must feast your eyes on her exquisite works of art! She is a truly gifted scrapbooker! She also just opened an etsy store, so some of her amazing pages could be yours!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Jessica!! I have missed you & your work!!! Glad to see you are back, my friend!

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects