Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath

Need a little help with your scrapbook layouts? Looking for more inspiration or a premade design? New to scrapbooking? Or want to make a special card and need a quick design? Well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to Scrapbook Sketches by Scrapiopath. Here you will find scrapbook layout and card sketches designed to get your creativity flowing. If you have scrapper's block or just need a little inspiration feel free to print out these sketches for your personal use. Be sure to send me an email with a copy of your layout or card and I will publish it here on the blog.

My name is Jessica Cowan aka Scrapiopath and I started designing sketches about 9 months ago for the ladies at the Scraps-n-Such community. Then I created this blog to share these creative sketches with you. I hope you find some great inspiration with these sketches and examples. Happy Scrapping!

Friday, October 2, 2009

A couple of Happy Scrappy Announcements

I am so happy to tell you that Scraps-n-Such has reopened, so stop by to chat, share, or just check it out.

I'm also happy to announce that the Scrapbookers Clubhouse has "The Road Home" October Kit  ready with yours truly's sketch duet! You have to purchase the full kit to get the scrapbook and card sketches. Trina did an excellent job with this kit, it is just beautiful, I love all the different things to use for journaling. Super fun! Here's a picture of the kit:


2 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats!!! I'm so glad you are still doing your beautiful sketches!

Nicole Drewniak said...

Thank you for designing the Sketch Duets for Scrapbooker's Club House this month. They're great!!

Nicole Drewniak
Scrabooker's Club House, owner

2007-08 Scrapbook Projects